Increase your Sales with Professional Photographs...
GWWD is all about providing our clients with Professional Website, Web Hosting, Graphic Design and Professional Commercial Photography. Dianne White the co-owner of GWWD has also been a Professional Photographer for over 24 years and is an expert in her field.
Dianne's commercial photography portfolio extends from Small / Medium Sized Business Product photography to Large Company & Local Govt. Sites and Services Photography.
With all Commercial Packages including all edited, High Resolution Printable and Website Images on Disc, Copyright FREE for you to use over and over again for all of your advertising needs.
Reasons to employ Dianne White Photography for your Commercial Photography Needs....
- Whether you have a Small, Medium or Large sized business, whether you're a product or service based business, you can benefit from having Professional Photographs taken of your products, services, location, and employees.
- There is a direct link between utilising high quality images in your marketing, and the growth of sales. To a customer, the difference between a great image and a pretty-good image, can be the difference between a purchase or not.
- These Professional Images can be used in a multitude of ways, including promotional materials – from your website to brochures – as well as having images ready to give to clients and investors when necessary, and not to mention displaying them at your business premises for extra exposure.
- With the increase in Technology today, almost everybody has a digital camera, so what’s stopping you as a business owner from taking your own photos? However, just because one can take photographs themselves, doesn’t always mean one should take their own Commercial Photographs.
- A professional photographer above all has experience and knowledge. Technical knowledge of photography, as well as the creative capacity to take a stunning image is all too important to creating a unique image that showcases your business best. Most people don’t do their accounting because of lack of time and knowledge – good photography can be seen much the same. It’s all too important in business to look professional, and poor quality photographs infer poor quality products and services.
- In the real world, your clients will always compare you to your competitors. Imagine how a prospective client will search for the product or service they require. You and your competitor are similar in products and prices, however one has poor images where the product is hard to see – the other has clear images that display the product in a professional manner.
- As a customer laying down your cash, which company would you be more likely to go with? It works the same for you as a Business owner, which supplier would you purchase from, considering that you are looking at two suppliers with similar product and prices, but one has a more professional images both with their website and their display images... Your clients think the exact same way when they are making their purchase. A business is more likely to make sales with better product/service presentation than those who have a DIY amatuer attitude.
- Hiring a Professional Photographer to capture your Commercial images, shouldn't be seen as an expense, but as an investment. Quality, Clean, Sharp, well Composed images will capture the attention of your customers which will then turn into an increase in sales for your business.
- So for a few hundred dollars investment, and in some cases less, a Professional Photographer can take your images, ensure they are professional and beautiful and are suited to your businesses style and need. This allows you a leg up over the competition, saves you money by not wasting your time trying to get the perfect image, and gives you a product you can re-use as often and as much as you wish. When seen like this, who can not want to hire a Professional Commercial Photographer right away?
Contact Dianne now to receive a no-obligation FREE quote on your Commercial Photography needs and if you have your website created by GWWD, you will recieve a further discount on her photography services...