The Business of Building A Profitable Website!
If you're in business or would like to be, then you NEED to have a Profitable Website!
Your website isn't something that you should take lightly.
It is the number one way of getting all the information out there to your current and prospective clients, yet so many businesses take their website for granted and don't give it the attention and time it deserves.
Think of these two senarios...
1. You go out and spend a small fortune getting a designer to create lovely colour brochures and catalogues of your new products. Then you need to spend another small fortune to get that printed material posted or hand delivered to thousands of clients or prospects, hoping they don't throw it in the bin as soon as they get it, or use it to as scrap paper for their kids projects etc...
2. OR You get a professional website designer to create a SEO based, Business Website where you can edit and update it as much as you like, get it out to thousands of customers and prospects with the click of a button, and in turn save yourself and your business loads of time and money...
What would you prefer?
I know I would rather have a website working for my business that drives traffic to my online store, or blog, lets my customers know my latest business news, promotions or products and give them all the information they need 24/7.
So why do so many businesses think their website isn't that important?
Well it's because, for the most part, they are still doing business the old fashioned way and think that they can still survive and compete without needing to upgrade how they interact with their current or potential customers.
And yes, the old way is still fine for most businesses as their industries haven't stepped up to the internet age as fast, but for 80% of businesses out there today, it is vital to have a well performing, well designed and up to date website which enables your business to stay on top of your industry and have a competitive edge over your rivals.
Your business website is the #1 impression of your business.
Visitors to your site will look at your site's design, layout and content, before they contact you, so if they don't like what they see on your website, or don't find the information they are searching form, they wont take the time to contact you or buy from you and you will have to work harder to attract them back to your site in the future.
When it comes to your online business, your visitors "DO JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!"
So if you have a website that isn't attractive & performing for your business or you have a website and you think it's great but no business is coming from your website, then you need to ask WHY?
- Does your website represent your business in the right way?
- Does your website have the information your visitors are looking for or is it lacking vital elements?
- Is your website setup with all of the SEO requirements to drive the right clients to your business?
- Do you need to know how to improve your website and make it work for your business?
If you would like to learn more about strategies that would help your specific business improve your website performance, feel free to click on the banner below and fill out the form and we'll get on the phone and have a chat"